Williamstown’s Microdermabrasion Experts
Microdermabrasion Williamstown- We offer the best Microdermabrasion skin treatments and facials in Williamstown. Rejuvenate your tired, dull skin with our specialised combination of microdermabrasion and hydrating facial mask today!
Microdermabrasion facials are a great option if you are wanting to renew and freshen the look and feel of the skin on your face, neck, décolletage, hands and or back. Microdermabrasion Facials are the most popular non-surgical facial treatment in the world and are known as the celebrity go-to facial treatment.
The BEST Microdermabrasion Clinic in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs
Microdermabrasion is a painless process that deeply exfoliates, polishes and removes dead lifeless tired cells from the skin’s surface. When combined with a super hydrating mask your skin will feel and look plump, hydrated and healthy.
The top 8 benefits of getting microdermabrasion at our Williamstown skin clinic
- Promote overall facial skin rejuvenation – especially if microdermabrasion and hydration mask are used together, scrubbing away old skin and “feeding” new cells at the same time.
- Thoroughly cleanses, exfoliates and polishes your skin – and helps to keep your skin youthful. If you’re looking for skin treatments – facial or neck – there may be no better way to help get rid of visible lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Deep cleansing facials reduce adult acne, teenage breakouts and help keep hormonal breakouts at bay, micro facials will removes dead skin build-up by removing congestion, drawing out unsightly blackheads (black-spots), millia (white spots) and other frustrating blockages from your skins surface. This is why they’re considered one of the best skin treatments on the market today.
- Microdermabrasion skin treatments Improve the look of your face. Your skin will be fresher and smoother and your whole facial complexion will have a lovely glow after your facial.
- Our microdermabrasion and hydration mask: deep facials increase skin hydration levels, helping your skin regenerate and form new cells more quickly.
- Stimulate the natural production of the skin’s fibroblasts which produce collagen and elastin to give your skin its lift and firmness.
- Microdermabrasion facials prepare the skin for maximum absorption of active ingredients. This means that your skin becomes that much more receptive to other treatments, creams and solutions.
Diamond tip Microdermabrasion
We use a gentle vacuum to bring your skin in contact with a diamond-coated head that gently abrades (this is not painful) and removes the top layers of dead skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth, looking fresh and revitalised after just one treatment. We recommend a series for 6 treatments close together (1-3 weeks apart) for optimal results.
We pride ourselves on offering the very best beauty therapists performing microdermabrasion treatments in Williamstown – close to Yarraville, Spotswood, Altona, and other inner western suburbs of Melbourne.
The Reflections difference
Our service is unlike most others; we always include your full face, neck and décolletage in each session (most others don’t). We also include extractions (as needed), infusion of active ingredients and customised balancing mask to treat your concerns and skin type. If you’re looking for the best treatments – facial treatments in particular – consider microdermabrasion. Objectively speaking, no other technology perfectly prepares the skin by giving it an intense exfoliation.
Our skin and beauty therapist is highly trained in performing microdermabrasion at our Williamstown salon. Your specialist microdermabrasion facial will be performed by advanced skin and beauty therapists.
Your results-driven microdermabrasion treatment includes:
Deep double cleanse and steam (or oxygen) therapy
Refreshing PRE Peel (cranberry enzyme or AHA bha enzyme pre microdermabrasion exfoliation)
Intensive microdermabrasion exfoliation treatment customised to your skin type and concerns.
Customised hydration gel masks with active ingredients to treat your skin concerns, hand and arm massage whilst your facial mask processes and infuses.
Professional grade treatment serums and hydration; SPF sunscreen protection
YES our signature microdermabrasion facials rock and your skin will LOVE YOU for visiting our microdermabrasion clinic!
Are our Microdermabrasion treatments best for your skin?
- Microdermabrasion facials reduce skin congestion, blackheads and millia.
- Help even out skin colour and feel of your skin reducing skin pigmentation.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
After your micro facial, your make up will sit, look and be easier to apply. Your skin will feel soft, smooth, and look fresh with a beautiful glow!
BOOK ONLINE we guarantee YOUR SKIN WILL BE HAPPY.
Wow Wow Wow my skin feels amazing Elise, you should be proud of what an amazing team you have! I have only been to your salon twice and both times my microdermabrasion facials were the best I have had anywhere. I loved that my neck and chest were also included, and every area was done to perfection. I’m telling all my friends to come to Reflections for Microdermabrasion facials! Bonnie Brown Yarraville July 2016
My microdermabrasion treatments are nothing less than perfect with you and your girls. Kris Kindness May 2015